The whole family has seen this, but I wanted to share it with my friends and blogger buddies (and I wanted a copy on my blog). My brother Alan (recently featured on "Family Friday") put this short video together for us so that we'd get excited for our upcoming vacation. So....if you want to see why I love the beach house so much, watch the video and you'll find out!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is so cool! I just keep watching it over and over!! Alan did a fantastic job on this video! I can't wait for the next one that includes ALL OF US... all at the same time!!!!!!!!!
That makes me jealous! I've always thought it would be fun to stay in a beach house.
I like the last line of the video..."Oh, would it be possible to use your bathroom." Says my dad with a dramatic hand gesture :) Good times good times! Can't wait!!
I loved the video too!! It was great to watch and we have watched it several times too. I watched Tim & Megan's face the first time they saw it. They had a smile on their face the whole time.
OOH, take me with you, take me with you!!! Reading your 100th blog almost made me cry. I miss it so much. I hope you guys have a great time. Tell the beach and CA Hi for me.
Very jealous! Wish I had a fun family that wanted to stay together in a beach house!! Does someone own it or do you guys rent it?
Post a Comment