It has been a nice Memorial Day! Mike went golfing first thing this morning with Jeff, Jeremy, and my brother Archie. Meanwhile, I got a call from Jeremy saying that someone was coming to look at the house. So I cleaned. Thank goodness it wasn't to much work, we have to keep the house pretty clean all of the time for this very purpose. Mike got home just as our "leave the house for potential buyers" time arrived and we went to lunch. This evening all of our kids came over for a dutch oven dinner and then we went to the cemetery where we had a balloon "send off" to Ashleigh. We all enjoyed watching the balloons until we couldn't see them any longer. I think Ashleigh smiled at all of us tonight.


6 comments:
Glad you had a good Memorial Day. Yes, I'm sure Ashleigh smiled at all of you tonight. What a posterity you have. You must be very proud.
I am happy to see you got the picture of everyone together at Ashleigh's grave. I love the balloon send off!
Sounds like you had a fun day. I'm glad the weather improved. The pix look good. A nice post.
Tim & Megan & I went to Ashleigh's & Christopher's graves yesterday. I wish we could have been there at the same time to see the balloon send off. I'm glad all of your family could be there last night!
I love the balloon send off! What a great way to remember Ashleigh on Memorial Day.
very nice, les. the family photo at the graveside is very touching.
Post a Comment