Isn't this cute!! My daughter-in-law Emily made this for me for Mother's Day. It is to be displayed whenever there is a birthday and today is Ashleigh's birthday.
It was my wish to have a baby girl and I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father sent Ashleigh to me. I love her and miss her with all of my heart. Today there won't be any cake or candles, there won't be any singing or gifts; but I will display my letters W*I*S*H and I'll remember one of the happiest days of my life, and contemplate an even happier day in the future. "O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart..." Alma 29:1
9 comments:
What a cute gift from Emily!
I was so happy for you the day Ashleigh was born. What a beutiful little girl. There may not be cake or candles, but it doesn't mean she isn't thought of.
Darling gift. I admire your faith and optimism despite adversity in your life. Hope you have a great day.
Happy Birthday Ashleigh. I love you Les!
archie
I remember your excitement. "I have a girl Mother, I have to get out of here"(hospital)What joy she was/is. "What a day". You are great. Happy Birthday Ashleigh-O
I have been thinking about Ashleigh today. I know she is sending you 'wishes' for being her perfect mother. I think of her in a beautiful place and can't wait until we are all together again. I know friendships are eternal also. I think it would be okay if you did have a cake with candles. She brought great joy to my heart also.
Happy birthday, Ashleigh.
I too thought about Ashleigh on her birthday!! What a precious and beautiful girl.
My good friend Kim Nichols lost her son Kyle on Mother's Day. He would have been 20 in July. He was born with severe handicaps. When I talked to her on Monday, she talked about what a blessing Kyle had been to her family.
Ashleigh has been a blessing to our entire family!! I miss her too Les!
Lesley, I know every February 7th Marivic and I feel alone in the world. Not that we don't know others love us and are thinking of us. Just so you know I was thinking of you and Mike all day yesterday. Belated happy birthday.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen, what a great gift and reminder.
Post a Comment