Recently I was playing "I spy" with Adam and Zach. I started the game with "I spy, with mmmyyyyy little eye, something that is.....RED." (Why do we always start with red?) Adam quickly guessed that it was my red jacket and it was his turn next.
"I spy, with my little eye, something that is.....chartreuse." Chartreuse!?! WHAT!! I mean I've heard of it, but what color is it? And how does my 7 year old grandson know about chartreuse? What happened to blue and green and yellow?
While I am on the subject of colors I have to write about Caitlin's recent news. She auditioned for and earned a part in RMT's production of Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. She is going to play the part of one of the wives (all those years of dance class is paying off).
She has been rehearsing for a couple of weeks now and is loving it, but this morning at rehearsal she had a funny and awkward experience. All of the girls in the cast were gathered together and the group was introduced to "Pharaoh". Caitlin thought he looked very familiar and as soon as they said his name she knew for sure....it was her orthodontist Dr. Brown, and just as she came to that realization she was one of a few girls called down to rehearse with "the King". So there was Caitlin, flirting and shimmying with her orthodontist "Mr. Pharaoh man" (and she has an appointment in 2 weeks).
So if you're into "red (even the song starts with red) and yellow and green and brown and".....(sorry, there isn't any chartreuse in this song) you might want to go see Joseph... at RMT this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'll be seeing it for sure!
How fun. I can't wait to have my grand-daughter start talking to me. Congrats Catlin!!
Shimmying with the orthodontist...that is a great story to tell some day. I bet she'll be fabulous in the play!
Was her face as "red as a beet" or "white as a ghost".
JOSEPH!!!!! my favorite music.
I make my bed while listening to the soundtrack. Housework moves right along with that music :o)
GREAT STORY LES!! I can just see Caitlin now. We would love to see Caitlin in Joseph!!
Chartreus...he is smart!!
The I spy story is FUNNY!! As for Joseph-you know we will be there!! Caitlin flirting?! Never??!! :)
I love the grandson story! I love Joseph. I'll have to see if I can get Jeff to take me.
Even more funny that Dr. Brown was MY ortho, too. How funny for Caitlin to have to dance with him! ;) We will plan on seeing it for sure!
Post a Comment