Michael (with Jeremy) signing the offer on June 29, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Good News!!!
Yesterday afternoon I was informed that the school district has accepted our offer on the new house. We still have to make it official with a contract and we also have to sell our house, but things are starting to happen. We are very excited!!!
Michael (with Jeremy) signing the offer on June 29, 2009
Michael (with Jeremy) signing the offer on June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yea! So happy for you. I'll look forward to the Favorites Party in the Fall being at your NEW house! :)
Hooray! I've been SO hoping that things would work out for you...sounds like you're well on your way :)
Hurray! It is gorgeous! I'm sure you're just beside yourselves!! Fingers crossed your house sells SOON! :o)
WooHOOO!
I was just wondering about you and your dream house. Congratulations! Hopefully things will start moving to get your house sold.
YAY!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you. Nothing better than a new home. I will miss you terribly.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment