Caitlin is the girl with the black wig and the white outfit (the one on the left end)For the past several weeks my daughter has been moonlighting at RMT as Zebulon's wife in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It has been a fabulous production (I saw it four times) and tonight is her final performance. If you missed it; I'm sorry. As you can see from this photo, Zebulon's wife moonlighted as a dancer in Pharoah's court as well as a dancer in Potipher's house. I'm so proud of her; she can dance!!
4 comments:
WOW! I was SOOOOOOOOO impressed with her dancing. She was great. That was fun going together to see it. I'm glad Mike and Megan were able to go too and luck out the same way we did with good seats! Way to go Caitlin. EXCELLENT dancer!
It was a fantastic show! I'm glad I got to see it TWICE!!
she is such a gorgeous girl...sorry I tried to see it...they wouldn't answer the dang phones!!!
She was better than the original Zebulon's wife. I can't say she was the best, I didn't look at any of the other girls :o)
But being the PROUD G'ma I KNOW she is the best.
It was a fun production and took a LOT of energy.
Post a Comment