Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Happening!!!

Yep....even as I write, things are in the works. I am about to begin the last month of living in my home. Here are just a few random pictures that I took of the new home last night.

A few shots of the kitchen; I really love the kitchen




The hallway from the kitchen to the garage; the door on the left is the laundry room and the door on the right is the half bath


A couple of views of the family room



The master bath


The upstairs hallway; the first door on the right is the bathroom, the next door is the furnace, the next door is Caitlin's room, and the partially viewed door is the upstairs laundry room

6 comments:

Lilian said...

I am so so so so so so so HAPPY for you!!!!!

Margie said...

That is such exciting news Les!! Your house is so beautiful and you will love having everything new!! What great news!!

Karalee said...

YAY!!!

Aimee said...

Wohoo!! Again, so jealous!

BobN said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations.

Bea said...

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
You have waited a long time, it couldn't have happened to a better, nicer person!!!!!
CongretuLATIONS!!!!!!!