This week on Family Friday I'm featuring the newest member of our family, in fact, she is so new....I haven't even met her yet (hopefully soon). This is my great-niece Hannah. I became an aunt for the first time when Hannah's Mom was born, and when Hannah was born (almost 3 months ago) I became a great-aunt for the first time. Isn't she a cutie!! I'm looking forward to meeting her and giving her a squeeze. I love her already!!
Four generations of our family; each of these generations are exactly 24 years apart: Hannah with her Great-Granpa (my Dad), Hannah's Grandpa (my brother Tim), and Hannah's MomHere are some things I know about Hannah: She's beautiful. She has lots and lots of hair. She is a daddy's girl. She likes hearing her great-granpa sing. She is now giggling (I saw and heard her on facebook). She is loved very much by her family. She is the first grandchild. The circumstances in which her name was chosen are very special. She's a good baby. We're all so happy and grateful that Hannah is in our family and we love her.
6 comments:
I've met her, and she IS beautiful!! And her hair is so soft and she is so good!
For not having met her yet you sure got her pegged!!!! She is everything you say and more!!!! We look forward to getting to know her better over the years. She is a definate keeper.
As her proud mommy I have to agree. She is so wonderful and she brings so much joy to our family that I never thought was possible to feel. Not only is she a beautiful baby, there is also a wonderful spirit and personality behind her sweet face. She is a morning person...she smiles when we go get her in the morning and doesn't quit until we leave for work, she sleeps through the night, she talks to us and enjoys hearing stories, and most of all she has taught me so much about our Heavenly Father's love for his children. Hannah means "God's grace" and Elizabeth means "God's promise" both meanings are wrapped up in her tiny body as she teaches me about life and love. Thanks for featuring my angel!
Hannah is breathtaking!! She is such a blessing to our family. She is a beautiful baby!! She has such a beautiful spirit and is so sweet.
It was such a blessing for me to be able to be there to watch Hannah come into this world. I will never forget the look she gave her mommy when their eyes met for the first time. She knew her mommy and was so calm in her arms. I have now experienced the circle of life!
She is darling. I love her round face.
Grandpa T says....I am not surprised she is a daddy's girl because her mother was (is) as well. I am so proud to be a Grandpa and Hannah is an amazing way to start out. I love when we look at each other and smile at each other. She has such a peaceful nature and she indeed represents God's grace. Thanks Great Aunt Lesley (GAL) for featuring our precious little girl's little girl.
Post a Comment