Monday, October 12, 2009

Mount Nebo Loop

Several weeks ago I mentioned to Mike that I would love to take a Saturday drive in the mountains. Mike took matters into his own hands and planned a great day for us, which included our friends Steve and Becky. It was conference weekend, so after stopping at our favorite Leger's Deli to get some sack lunches, we embarked on our journey and listened to conference as we drove.


It was actually very cold in the mountains. At one point the road was covered with snow. We stopped to eat lunch and then took a short hike for a scenic view of Mount Nebo.


I guess I never actually took a picture of Mount Nebo....but this other stuff was really cool too.




I loved the scenery (and the trees are nice too ;-).


We had a great day!! Thanks for coming with us Steve and Becky!!! Thanks for being the organizer Mikee!!!

2 comments:

Stecky said...

It was GREAT fun. Thanks for taking us to see the autumn colors. You are truly fantastic friends. Thanks to Mike for driving while we all struggled to stay awake and listen to conference. I really tried!

em said...

very pretty! how fun for you 4 friends to go up there together! glad you had a great time!