
This is my new chair. It's a youth chair, and....I LOVE IT!!! I first saw one like it at the Wood Connection about 18 months ago; I decided right then and there that I was going to have one. So here it is. I was able to pick my own color (bayberry), and any finishes that I wanted (I chose antiquing and glazing). I love The Wood Connection! And I think my chair is really cute! But I especially think it's cute when....
Miss Avery is sitting in it!!!
10 comments:
Well who wouldn't think it is so cute with Avery sitting in it?! Love the chair!
I think Avery is a great piece of furniture for your house. I hope she is there often. Aren't they fun... and I love you chair. You are such a great person. I am so grateful that you are my friend. I have been blessed my you so many times!
Miss Avery certainly shows the chair to perfection. Brings the chair alive.
In years to come she will be surprised she ever fit in that chair.
Good choice in furniture. :o)
cute chair! CUUtE baby girl!
Thanks for watching her for us Lesley!!
Your house is looking so good, you have an eye for it!
That is a cute chair Les!! It looks like you have a new table too. I like what I can see of it. Avery is a doll!!
she looks just her Daddy!!!!!
Boy, Avery has her daddy's eyes!!
What a cutie!! I like the chair too. Ciao for now.
Terri
Very cute chair! I love the finish. Even cuter and more loveable is the baby sitting on the chair :-)
Les, I've never heard of a youth chair before. Is it just a decorative furniture or like a high chair sort of except its' for dining at the dining table? Would it be weird for me to get one even if I don't expect to feed any "youth" in my house for a few more years?
Marivic-when I first saw the youth chair I fell in love with it and wanted it. It is like a high chair that goes up to the table. You don't have to have youth to sit in it (I just happen to have some:-)They have two styles at the store and you can have it finished however you want. I wanted it for "accessorizing" as well as for "using". Check out the website.
Post a Comment