Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Caitlin Rose Sweet Sixteen


Happy Birthday Caitlin Rosie!!
Mommy loves you,
XOXOX
If anybody has a Caitlin memory don't be shy....please share.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Caitlin is one of my all-time favorite teenagers. She is always smiling. My favorite memory of her is probably from Pioneer Trek. It was her good attitude and her enthusiasm for life that made the hard parts bearable for everyone in our trek family. (And that coming from a girl who originally didn't want to go!!)
Happy Birthday Caitlin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin Rose!! I don't know why, but I didn't realize your middle name was Rose. I have a Hailey Rose.

Alan said...

Unlike her big brothers I never got to take Caitlin to the "Rocket Park." But I did take her to Disneyland, and we had a blast. Caitlin's the life of the party. Happy birthday Caitlin. I can't believe how fast you're growing up. By my calculations in two years and nine months from now you'll be the same age your mother was when she got married. I'm just sayin'

Lilian said...

Caitlin is unforgetable.... however, I can't think of a memory at the moment!!!

I do remember the night she was born. Standing right outside the door as we heard her first cry. YAY another baby girl for Mike and Les!!!

Happy Birthday Rosie! LOVE U!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin!! I haven't known you for very long, but my first memory of you was at girls camp; you with the pink boa around your neck, and a big grin on your face. You brought a lot of joy to camp. Your smile is contagious. Have a great day!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Caitlin will always be special to me. Someday when the time and place is right I'll tell her exactly why...for now she just has to take my word :-)

Bea said...

I think she is everyone's favorite Caitlin, and she knows how to eat a Cadburys Flake. My menory doesn't go past about yesterday :o) but last week when she saw G. and I fooling around she couldn't get out of the house fast enough declaring "I am scarred for life" :o) but she was laughing.

Lesley said...

Just let me clarify to anyone who may read G'ma's comment. What she really meant was "goofing" around. Whew!!!

Tiffany said...

Glad you clarified your mother's comment...had me worried for a minute!! :)

Stecky said...

My memory of Caitlin was when I first laid eyers on her. I cuddled her ear to my mouth and whispered, "Don't ever forget...I'm your best friend" I think she rememebers that!

Margie said...

Caitlin, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! What a beautiful girl you are. I love you smile and your love for life. You are a talented girl with so much to give. I love how happy you are all the time. You remind me a lot of Melissa and I mean that as a HUGE compliment!!

Lilian said...

Yes Lesley, THANK YOU for clarifying G'mas comment!