Monday, March 30, 2009

My House Is For Sale!

This is how I'm doing my spring cleaning this year...

12 comments:

Alan said...

What the...??????

Lilian said...

I hope it sells quickly for you Les! I also hope that in finding your new house you'll get everything you want and deserve!!!

Bea said...

Spring cleaning you say, isn't that sorta over reacting? I think I will do my spring cleaning the old fashioned way. CONGRATULATIONS for being brave enuf to MOVE!!!!!!!!
and here's hoping the house of your dreams becomes available for you. As your Mother has been heard to say,"NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED"

adrienne said...

I have to say that I am NOT happy about this development, but I hope the best for you guys anyway! ;)

heather said...

WHAT!? Oh no...

Stephanie said...

I am flabbergasted! I hope you guys don't go too far away!

Kylee said...

This is surprising! Where are you moving to? I don't envy you. I hate moving, but a new house is always fun!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Change is exciting! And I'm excited for you! I'm sure you are looking forward to getting a new house and painting and furnishing and decorating the rooms. So fun!

Archie said...

So Les this announcement is dangerously close to April 1st. Is this for real????

archie

Lesley said...

It's for real!!!

BobN said...

Seems kind of a drastic approach to Spring cleaning.

Margie said...

I'm excited for you Les. You have talked about this for a long time. I'm proud of you for making the move. I will be excited to talk to you more about it.