Monday, March 9, 2009

Favorite Things Party!!

Maybe some of you have noticed lately some "Favorite Things Posts" that people have been doing.

My friend Tiffany and I have decided to take it one step further than simply posting our favorite things on our blogs, we are going to host a . . .

FAVORITE THINGS PARTY!

And guess what? You are invited!
Friday, March 13th, 7:00pm
Tiffany's house

We are inviting our favorite people and if you know us and are reading this, consider yourself invited (if you aren't quite sure of Tiffany's exact address, feel free to call me or email me).

Here are the party guidelines:
Think of some of your favorite things
Think of one that would be possible to purchase/make 3 of
(No more than $5 per item)
Bring THREE of that item
We will be doing a favorite things exchange
You will go home with 3 different favorites of other guests

Also bring:
Your favorite finger food to share (bring copies of the recipe if there is a recipe)
If your favorite finger food (ie: m & m's) doesn't have a recipe, bring some copies of a favorite recipe to share.

This will be a FUN evening.
Leave a comment to let us know if you are planning on coming.

Hope to see you there! Who doesn't love a girls-only party!?!
P.S. Please do not feel like you can't come if you are restricted by bringing 3 items to exchange. You can just come and enjoy good food and good company!

5 comments:

Bea said...

I am going to the dry pack:o( :o)
but maybe I can stop in later.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. If I were in Utah I would love to come. However, since I will still be in CA, maybe I'll go to my fav. spot, the beach, and think about you. Better enjoy it while I can. I hope you have fun. Oh, in answer to your question on my blog, yes we are going to Mountain Home.

Kylee said...

This sounds like so much fun! Heidi said to tell you that you are like a White LDS Oprah! We miss you. You are so much fun! We spent the whole day yesterday trying to figure out what BTW meant(from your previos blog). We had to text a teenager and ask them. Ha,ha. You are such a hip chick:o)

Margie said...

I won't be able to come :(. But you are right, it is a pleasure to being nominated!! Tim is coming home from Atlanta on Friday, but we will have our own favorite thing party :) when he comes back!

Terri said...

I will be there. I may not be able to stay for the whole thing but wouldn't miss being with some of my favorite people. It's just a pleasure being invited!!

Terri