Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikee!!

Today is Mikee's birthday!! One of the things that I love the most about Michael's birthday is that for the next 3 1/2 months he will be older than me!! I've asked him to be a guest writer in the "Mike & Les" series but he has declined; I guess when it comes to writing blog posts "it's just a pleasure being nominated" for Mike, but he does enjoy reading the posts and the comments...so please leave MIKE a comment for his birthday.

10 comments:

Bea said...

Sweetheart he is

ALWAYS OLDER THAN YOU :o)

Happy Birthday to my favorite son-in-law named Michael :o)

Archie said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!! You're tops with the Marsden's of West Jordan. Hope you have a great day.

Archie & Julee

adrienne said...

Happy Birthday, Brother Leger!

Lilian said...

Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE brother-in-law!! (REALLY!)

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! Until this year, I never realized how sad that he doesn't have a half birthday...

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Happy birthday, Mike! I hope your day is special. And that you get lots of presents :-)

Alan said...

Hey Kool-Aid!!
Why don't we get to share memories about Mike? Like the time he took his 16-year-old brother in-law to work with him... riding in a big truck delivering mud to oil rigs in the "scenic" Uintah Basin. That was a cold and muddy day, but fun.
Happy Birthday Mike.

Alan

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Mike! You've always been a wonderful example to me. I remember going on Johnson/Leger campouts at Bountiful Peak - the best parts were sitting around the fire, listening to the magical sounds you made on your guitar, and hearing you sing. Hope your day was awesome!

BobN said...

Hope your birthday was fabulous. Many happy returns.

Margie said...

I am late again, but I hope my Birthday wish still counts. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I can't believe it has already been one year since your last big birthday.

You are such a good heart, and I am so glad that you are my brother. You have always been a great example to me!! Thanks for
everything :)!!