Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann....

Throughout the "Family Friday" series I have mentioned several times that we have eight Ann's in the family. All eight are spelled A-N-N. Do you know who they are? Here's your chance to find out. You can leave your answer (multiple choice) in the comment section until Tuesday at 10 o'clock pm. There will be a prize and the winners (I'll draw two) will be announced in my post on Wednesday March 10.


A-Margie, Melissa T., Melissa L., Lesley, Lilian, Kristin, Alyssa, Aubree


B- Caitlin, Megan, Tara, Lesley, Julee, Ammanda, Chelsea, Christine


C- Granma, Emily L., Emily M., Julee, Margie, Rebecca, Marivic, Lesley


D- Lesley, Margie, Julee, Ashleigh, Ammanda, Alyssa, Megan, Aubree


E- Ashleigh, Aubree, Megan, Tara, Jessica, Christine, Melissa L., Caitlin

13 comments:

Melissa said...

D. Choice D.

Lilian said...

D

Margie said...

D

Bea said...

and the winner is
"D"

Jeff said...

D

Andy said...

I think I'll have to go with D.

Tiffany said...

Can non-family guess and can I get an extra chance because my middle name is Ann-e with an E! :)
My 'guess' is D!!

Lesley said...

Anyone can guess... even Ann's with an "E" :-)

Anonymous said...

D!

Marivic said...

Everyone else guessed for me, ---"D". So now I just have to wish my name gets drawn, right? Yaye! I could win! Bubblegum jars, come to Vicvic!

Melissa said...

I guess I am going to guess D ;D

em said...

D

Anonymous said...

D