
Who is this handsome little boy sitting in the barber's chair? And who do you think he resembles? You only have to guess who the little boy is to get your name in the drawing, but if you guess who I think he resembles you can have your name in a second time. You can leave your answers in the comment section until Tuesday night at 10 o'clock pm and the winners will be announced in my post on Wednesday.
11 comments:
That IS Jeremy who very much resembles his little Mason!
Jeremy/Mason
I would know that face anywhere. It is Jeremy and I think he looks like Mason!
Well, that's Jer, and Mason looks like him here. :)
I have to agree. I believe it's Jeremy who looks like Mason.
It IS Jeremy and his son looks just like him. !!!!!!!!
Jeremy and Mason
It's the Bermans! And he looks like Mason :-)
It's so great to wait and leave a comment after everyone who actually knows the details leave the answers, least that way I can get in the drawing....
Jeremy/Mason
After all, you did say anyone could enter! :)
We say it is Jeremy, and you think he looks like Mason. And we didn't peek at the other comments first!
Jer-bear and Mason Jar:)
Post a Comment