
You may remember that in my nephew Russell's "Family Friday" I mentioned that he had written a book that he hoped would be published soon. Well here it is!! I'm so proud of Russell and this amazing accomplishment. You can buy Russell's book, "Children of Luminance" at amazon.com or through Russell. I'm sure he'll autograph it for you.
And the winners of the blog contests are:
"Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann..."
Jessica
Marivic
"Who Is It?"
Lilian
Melissa L.
I will get your prizes to you asap!!
3 comments:
SO proud of my son!
And what can I say? It's just a pleasure WINNING! :-)
I feel grateful that I was considered, my inability to win a prize reminds me of something that I will blog about.
oh, my gosh! oh, my gosh! I won!!!!!! It just made my day! for reals! Les, don't mail it if you're thinking of doing it. we're thinking of going to utah this summer so i'll get it then so i can make sur eit doesn't break in transport :-)
and russell--- it's always great to say i'm related to a published author!
Post a Comment