Thursday, March 4, 2010
Family Friday: The Count Down
Next week is the final week of "Family Friday". I will be posting something every day starting on Sunday and ending on Friday with the final "Family Friday" feature. Be sure and check in; there will be two blog contests with two winners for each contest!! Here are the prizes: these way cute St. Patrick's Day bubblegum jars. You want one, don't you!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are super cute! I am sad your family friday is counting down. I have really enjoyed your heartfelt mini-bios of your family!
What will I do without bubblegum? I MUST be a winner, I will not be able to live with the devastation if I don't win :o(
BUT..... bring it on.....:o)
What a fantastic job you have done with this project and what wonderful service you have given your family.
Love you!!!!!!
i never ever win anything, but i'm willing to try. those are cute bubblegum jars!
Those are very cute and thanks for letting us know to watch for daily blogs this week :)
Mother you don't have to eat the bubblegum; it is more for decoration :-)
LOL at Lesley's last comment!
Post a Comment