Alan, Jeff, and Jeremy at the beach last summer. I can't decide if they're contemplating going out, or if they have had enough.
I love this picture of Granpa and Caitlin, they are walking downtown in SLC between conference sessions on a rainy day in October 1998.
Lesley Ann Marsden Leger, Andy Marsden Leger, Zachary Marsden Leger, and Alan Marsden. Does anybody know what we all have in common?
Granma as a school girl in Ireland. Do you see any family resemblances? I think Mini Embem looks like Granma.
I love this picture of Margie, she looks exactly the same. It seems funny to think of Margie playing with Barbie dolls, but here's the proof.
Jeff, Melissa, and Miss Avery last summer at Tuacahn. "Tomorrow... tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow."
I've always loved this picture of curly-top Chelsea and little Derek. Aren't they adorable?
Three Alan Marsden's. All of them handsome men.
Is this Ammanda Ann or is it Audrey Hepburn?
Okay... it's Ammanda Ann.
Archie and Lesley in Belfast. How cute are they!?! Way cute!!
Our "girly party" during the summer of 2008.
Look at Mike's "trigger finger", he can change the channels in his sleep.
The cousins in 1989: Christopher, Ashleigh, Jeremy, Jeffrey holding Ammanda, Russell, Andy holding Alan, and Melissa.
Twenty years later: an assortment of cousins at the beach house in 2009.
Don't forget to check out the contests on my previous two posts. You have until 10 pm tonight to enter your answers and hopefully win a prize!!
4 comments:
I love these pictures too Les!! A picture tells a story and I love all of the people in these pictures too.
You have done such a great job with FFF. It is a treasure for our family and we are so blessed to have you!! THANKS SO MUCH!!
I remember that conference and G'pa sheltering Caitlin, what a treasure trove of memories. :o)
I guess in the Leger 4 generations they are ALL Marsdens :o)
What a cute girl Ammanda is !!!!
Is it time for another girls night?
Past time!!!!
And when are we ALL going to try for the beach again?
And When....?
And when....?
All love together
Great pictures Les. Glad they didn't end up permanently on the cutting room floor :-)
My favorite part about all this online sharing is the pictures. Whether it be Blogs, Facebook, Email, I really enjoy the pictures.
Post a Comment