skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 2: London 2013
I'm not a huge sports fan nor do I compete in any kind of sport (although I confess... I do love to go bowling). I always enjoy watching the men in my life participate in sports (even though Jeffrey one of them often occasionally likes to contradict referees and umpires). But every two years I do love to watch the Olympics... summer and winter games!! This year is especially enjoyable because it's in London, although I'm not sure what I'm enjoying the most... the London 2012 games, or the glimpses the camera is giving me of England. Actually, I do know what I'm enjoying the most; looking forward to...
London 2013!!!!!
6 comments:
Lucky!
We're doing London 2016. All SEVEN of us!!!!
Bowling!!! you know....
Well, how exciting is that!?!? We loved London although I want to go back and venture out to the countryside.
Les, this is such a beautiful picture of you! I love it!
If I had the courage(never mind the money) it would be England/Ireland for me in 2012
Post a Comment