Caitlin is my assistant manager. She will still be working and carrying a full load at college.
Camilla just started recently, she will work part-time and go to college. My nephew Derek heads back to high school next week. He worked at least twice a week all summer so I could get some days off. I will be looking forward to that next summer (and school holidays).
My oldest grandson Adam worked 2 hours every week this summer and did a great job!! He's starting out young just like his Dad, Uncles and Aunt did!!!
Leave a comment on this blog or on my facebook post and I will put your name in a drawing for a free lunch at our NSL location. You know you want it!! You have until midnight on August 30. I will announce the winner on day 31 of my blog challenge.
8 comments:
Wow. Caitlin is brave. And you are pretty cool! I want to see you guys sometime.
I love Leger's Deli!!! Best sandwiches and best place to work!
I could take my husband on a FREE date if I won.
Yes you could Tiffany 'cause I owe him a lunch :)
51aidnomyTiffany could take her husband on a date anyway. He deserves it. Put my name in the pot.
Good luck with assembling the next dream team. It look like a tough act to follow...
Hey this is your favorite member of the original dream team. I just want to come in to hear you say your favorite word ;)
LOL Morgan... I'd love you to come in anytime!!! We miss you!!
Post a Comment