Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 21: Che-Che-Cherry Hill

Last night was family night at Cherry Hill. My sister Lilian organized it for our family and I think all who attended had a lot of fun.

It was a bit of a hectic day for me, when I got home from work I just started to throw stuff in my bag and when I arrived at Cherry Hill realized that I didn't bring my camera. My sister came to the rescue and took some cute pictures of my grandchildren for me.

Thanks to Lilian for organizing a great night and for those who came and joined in the fun!!







1 comment:

Bea said...

It was a fun time. I am amazed how fast the years have gone. Seems not too long go the Grandkids Moms and Dads were the ones we were chasing, and cautioning to be careful. Here's to the next time. :o)