When I was a little girl I loved shows like Bewitched, That Girl, My Three Sons, Petticoat Junction; just to name a few.
In the 70's I loved The Partridge Family and The Brady Bunch. I think everyone did.
In the 80's it was Dynasty, Dallas, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing. Otherwise known as nightime soaps.
Now I like Survivor, NCIS, CSI Miami, and Househunters.
One of my favorite shows of all time is Little House on the Prairie. I didn't see it until I was an adult and I watched the reruns on KBYU. In case you are wondering why... it's because it was on Monday night, and when I was growing up we never watched TV on Monday night because it was family night and we did lessons and family activities... which didn't include watching TV (which btw, was always in black and white).
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Les, we have some common TV shows: Bewitched, Dallas, Survivor, CSI Miami. I've heard of Little House of course, but I've never watched it back then or now. My most favorite can't miss TV show right now is The Amazing Race. I used to like Glee but not so much anymore although I still watch it now and then. I heard it's quite popular in Utah. I hope I am not being controversial, but my honest opinion is that if the R rated version of the movie The Kings Speech is a no-no for good LDS families then the weekly TV show Glee should be as well. But I guess not. Mormons are confusing :-)
I remember all those shows, the ones you watched as kids.
Nowadays I don't watch a lot of TV, (I can't stand the commercials)so i watch a "good murder" well, technically they are dvds of British shows, Miss Marple, Piorot, Midsomer Murder, Foyle's War and a few others.
Wait, I do watch, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. :o)
Post a Comment