You may think that posting a chocolate chip cookie recipe is boring/un-original; but these cookies are wonderful! I got this recipe from Jenny Hohl when we were in the same ward together. I am taking my own liberties with the title, so I give you:
Jenny's Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 stick butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/4 cups oatmeal flour
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup Guittard semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup milk chocolate chocolate chips
Cream the first 3 ingredients; add egg and vanilla.
In a seperate bowl mix the dry ingredients and
slowly add them to the previous mixture. Mix the
chocolate chips in by hand. Bake at 375* for 8-10 mins.
Do enjoy!!! They are soooo good.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll have to try that one! Chocolate chip cookies are my fave! My friend taught me to use the mini chocolate chips because they are lighter and don't sink to the bottom of the bowl or get stuck in one clump, chocolatey goodness in every bite!
Post a Comment