But I'm going to blog about my favorite vacation... from last week; that way I can *killtwobirdswithonestone* did I say that fast enough? So here are a few of the picures we took...
We went with my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew to the happiest place on earth... Disneyland!!!
My daughter LOVES Tinkerbell, so when she went into the Bibbity-Bobbity-Boutique and found Tinkerbell's clothes....
she had to have them.
We saw the World of Color in California Adventure for our first time.
Daddy and Caitlin have gone on the Dumbo ride since she was 3... and always in a Dumbo with the pink trim.
As we waited for Caitlin to meet Tinkerbell we met another little Tinkerbell, this is 3-year-old Addison from Australia. She was so cute and had the cutest accent (we saw her again the next day... dressed as Cinderella).
As we three girls stood in line for the storybook ride Peter Pan came walking by. I said, "Hi Peter!" and he came right up to us, oh wait, he came right up to Caitlin and said, "this flower is for you" as he handed her a tiny daisy.
While on Small World I attemped to take a picture of the three of us. Caitlin said, "let me do it mom."
It's a good thing Caitlin did it.
We took a ride down Main Street on a horse drawn cart.
Caitlin and Lilian danced in front of the Emporium.
Ummmm... Bishop??
Michael and Caitlin in their 3-D glasses waiting to see... bugs!
We had a wonderful trip!!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
TDBC Day 22: Favorite Vacation
The beach is my all time favorite vacation....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way Cool!!!! Glad you guys had a great time!
That looks like so much fun!! We went last year and I can't wait to go again!
My three oldest kids just loved looking at these pictures with me! How FUN!!!!
Awwwwwwww!!!!!
What a great trip! I think Disney Land is much more fun as an adult. I love the new look Bishop. Oh and Catlin makes a beautiful Tinker Bell.
I am so glad you guys had such a fun trip Les!! What happy memories for all of you to share!! I love all the pictures!
I just caught up on your TDBC!! This month has been so busy! I have enjoyed reading ALL of them!! We have had two different sets of guests from Australia. Out of 23 day in May so far, we have had guest for 14 days! It has been a blast, but very busy.
I'm so glad you had a great time!!
If only it were last Tuesday again :-(
Thanks for a GREAT time and GREAT memories!
PS - I think it's funny that you said "killtwobirdswithonestone" since you hate birds! Especially dead ones ;-)
Looks like tons of fun!! I am REALLY looking forward to going to Disneyland with older children. Much older children. :)
Post a Comment