My Mother desired that Family Friday be published into a book so that she could give it to me and my siblings for Christmas. I spent many, many... many hours on this project and I'm very proud of it. Here is a picture of the book (I hope I don't ever find a copy of it at the DI). If you are interested in finding out what Family Friday is all about, just click on the Family Friday link in the labels section at the bottom of this post. You might find out you like us ;-)
5 comments:
I love us!
What a great idea and wonderful gift to your whole family!
You did spend a lot of time and effort, but what joy you provided for your family(and mine).
The book is a treasure trove and will grow more valuable with time. :o)
Thank You :o)
I just got caught up with your 3-day challenge posts. Enjoyed reading all. Family is a treasure and for me a heirloom. One of the best gifts ever, Les, thanks to you!
I meant 30-day challenge and I meant Family FRIDAY is a treasure. I can't type tonight obviously. :-)
Post a Comment