This is my introduction:
I'm a wife, a mom, a grandma, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a niece, a friend. I don't really like the word "in-law", so if you are an "in-law" to me in any way, I would place you in one of the above categories (you should know which one applies to you). Family is very important to me.
I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Today I was witness to a monumental event as I attended the first stake conference of the newly created Bountiful Utah YSA Stake. A new Stake President was sustained and my husband was sustained as Bishop of a YSA ward. I love the church.
Although some people would claim that they don't have time to do this... I love writing on my blog. I've always loved writing and this is the outlet I have chosen to use at this time. As my friend Tiffany said recently on her blog, "this is a record of my people", I feel the same way about my blog and my people.
I love where I live. I live in my hometown and raised my family in my hometown. I don't ever want to leave here, but if I had to choose anywhere else to live, I would move to Southern California to a place with a great view of t'ocean (the ocean) and just a few steps to the beach. L.LOVE.T'OCEAN.'nuff said. Oh, wait, not 'nuff said... one of my dreams would be to visit the beach at least once a year and stay for two weeks. I think I'd be satisfied with that. Now... 'nuff said.
These are my... hmmm; interesting facts:
Disclaimer: I've been blogging for over three years now, so there aren't too many (interesting) facts about me that I haven't already revealed, and if I haven't mentioned it... I've either forgotten it or I don't want to tell.
I was born in Ireland
My 17th birthday was 31 hours long (all on the same calender date.... seriously)
I never, never, never.... ever, eat spaghetti noodles
I am a Price is Right loser
I don't love shopping; I didn't say I don't like it, I just don't love it
When I was 16, I was stranded in London's Victoria Station... I was all alone, and SCARED (and it was late at night)
My recent photo:
7 comments:
I love it! And I had no idea you don't eat spaghetti noodles!
I can't believe the person we had entrusted you to left you all alone in London's Victoria Station.
Cell phones do have a use. Unfortunately they were not available when you were 16.
Do you live in that red sweat shirt???? Thanks for sharing Can't wait to read more.
Yes, it is a recort of your people. It is why I blog too. Looking forward to 29 more days of this!
Great stuff Les! I enjoy reading your blogs and am looking forward to the next 30 days.
I've been stranded overnight in Victoria Station too! There were rats. AAAAAHHHH!
It was fun learning more about you. Oh boy does the Bishop have a lot ahead of him. :)
great to read your blog because you were born on a tiny island the sea is in your blood.i really miss seeing you and if you lived here we would be the best of friends but you don't so i will just have to keep reading about your life.
Post a Comment