I bought these micro mini purses last week for Caitlin, Chelsea, and Danielle who have an annual sleepover at our home every summer. The tradition started years ago when they were much younger and includes a treasure hunt with lots of fun little goodies. Every year I say to them, "aren't you too old for a treasure hunt?" and the answer is always the same "NO!!!" So I will continue to purchase little goodies, such as these darling purses. And they will continue to have treasure hunts for, well, probably FOR.E.VER!!!Friday, May 6, 2011
TDBC Day 6: A Picture of the Last Thing I Purchased
I bought these micro mini purses last week for Caitlin, Chelsea, and Danielle who have an annual sleepover at our home every summer. The tradition started years ago when they were much younger and includes a treasure hunt with lots of fun little goodies. Every year I say to them, "aren't you too old for a treasure hunt?" and the answer is always the same "NO!!!" So I will continue to purchase little goodies, such as these darling purses. And they will continue to have treasure hunts for, well, probably FOR.E.VER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Treasure hunts are fun. You are never to old for fun. Slow down a bit, but always ready for fun.
I was there when you bought them LAST WEEK! I'm kinda surprised you haven't spent money on anything since buyin those? But then, also kinda not surprised :-)
Post a Comment