The creator of this "30 Day Blog Challenge" was really stretching things here; does anybody really care about what's in my purse? But I will tell you anyway...
I have a cute little red wallet
I have receipts waiting to be recorded in my checkbook register before I shred them
I have an assortment of cards (gift cards, punchcards, ins. cards, 1 credit card, 1 debit card, and a few others)
A gold pen that belongs to Margie; she loaned it to me at the Christmas party and I forgot to give it back, so I put it in my purse so I could give it to her when I saw her next, I've seen her several times... I keep forgetting to give it to her, sorry Marge
Orange tic tacs
Lotion
Gum
Cloth and cleaner for my glasses
A succor from the credit union (I don't know why that is there, I must've thought it would come in handy for one of the grandkids)
A key to Mike's car
A pink pen
Cash
Two gold dollars
Cold/allergy meds
Jr. Mint chapstick
Something interesting: I never keep my cell phone or my keys in my purse. Does everybody else?
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I usually have a tape measure in mine. But, like you, I put my cell phone or/and keys in my pocket.
Post a Comment